Heceta Head Lighthouse is one of the most scenic lighthouses on the Oregon Coast. It was built in 1892 and is now on the National Register of Historic Places. It is named after Bruno de Heceta of Spain, who explored the Pacific Northwest back in the late 1700s.
Coquille River Lighthouse is located in Bullards Beach State Park, two miles north of Bandon on the north bank of Coquille River. built in 1896, Decommissioned in 1939 and restored into a interpretive center in 1979.